To enjoy your jewellery for a long time, please use appropriate care.
–After each use, store your jewellery in its jewellery box away from other metal jewellery, to avoid scratches.
–To prevent the silver from tarnishing, avoid contact with water and chemicals such as perfume, detergent and lotion.
–When cleaning your tarnished silver jewellery, avoid using dips for pieces with gemstones, because it can harm the stones.
–For silver jewellery containing gemstones or any kind of fabric, a polishing cloth is the best solution.
–For a chemical-free silver cleaning method, do the following:
1. Clean your jewellery with soap and water
2. Cover a bowl with a piece of aluminum foil and fill it with hot water
3. Sprinkle one tablespoon of salt and one tablespoon of baking soda in the water and drop your silver piece into the water, so that it is covered and touches the foil
4. Allow your silver to soak for a few minutes, depending on how tarnished your silver is, then remove and rinse
5. You should now have a piece of jewellery that looks shiny as new! :)